Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

#New Years Resolutions

Sooo another resolution I am making is to be accepted as an honorary Kardashian... I got dark hair now and have my own show so now all I need is an NFL/NBA balla boyfriend and we're good! :)

#Newyearsresolutions

...Become a Kardashian

Why a Kardashian?
1. Work with Ryan Seacrest
2. Date NFL/NBA players
3. Can one day become a model and the next an actress & turn around and launch a music career ( I want to be in music videos as sexy as Kim Kardashians)



4. Their mom is a crrraaazy biotch who manages them & can handle them...and their dad had plastic surgery
5. Be able to be in NY one day, LA the next, & party in Miami where the heat is on for the weekend
6. They can grow unibrows in 2 days...yes I'm uber j-lous of this
7. Get compliments 24/7 for having an a$$

8. Hang with rappers in music videos



9. Have a perfume named after you just for being you
10. Have my own show on E! helll yeah

Ciao!

xoxo,

Elista (Kardashian)

No comments: