Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I wanna chill with the grandpas

After a wild night on the South side, I was watching this super old guy at breakfast just sit at Bruggers while all the hungover youngsters rolled in for a hopeful attempt at curing or atleast minimize their hangovers. The old man wore a typical Veteran cap graced with the symbols o the country he probably fought in multiple wars for: an eagle and a waving American flag. He had a stack of brown eco-friendly napkins sprawled across his arm space assuming he would spill. A few other older men joined him and whenever an older female popped in all the guys would notice and talk to her like they'd been friends for years. I was hoping they were all pimping... but it made me realize how intelligent the old man and the rest of his gang of coffee cranky grandpas probably were just by their mere everyday experiences. I NEEED to find myself a crew of old dudes that wanna chill with me...can you imaaaagine the storiess!?!?! Since my crrazy grandpas filled with tales of bullshit are no longer here I decided that it should be one of my new years resolutions...so I am on the hunt for a group of old geisers willing to talk to an energetic 21 and almost a half year-old to share their memories hopefully full of drama, drinking, and sex. haha okay that can be left out...naaasty!

No comments: