Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fashionista: WATCH OUT!

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! And one summer must for the season is to make sure you are at work or your internship on time…it is WATCH TIME! My sister pointed this out to me and inspired me around Christmas time after watching The Blind Side over and over again. Ever since I have been in love with white and diamond watches. Check out this dual tone Baby-G that is Sweet Poison I have been in love with! I spotted this Fashionista on the patio rocking a bronze Fossil style that works with every outfit! A watch can be your career saving accessory…believe me! Be bold and work the swatch bands on convertible watches that come in hot colors to make you sizzle this summer! This futuristic style deserves a second look and ladies do not be afraid to cross over, boyfriend watches are all the rage and highlight your tiny wrists. Remember: the chunkier the better!  Dress it up or throw it down, a watch will geek out any outfit! Make your style fierce… because the only time is now!

Hint: Guys go for a waterproof G-Shock that will be sure to have you running it

Ladies: test out your man’s watch before you commit to a big accessory! They are tough and cool but I’d suggest shock resistant!

Try a snakeskin meets safari style to spice up your wardrobe!

Always be on time and in style with Cuff watches that are so “now”! Build your own chic style here!

Style On,

Elista









No comments: