Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Did Katy Perry Really Just Diss Lady Gaga?


Katy Perry..california girls...what about the east coast girls...we know have the swag PA!
in case you missed the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night...Katy Perry performed with blue hair...now i am thinking about dying it that color for the football games...too risky? should I do it? let me know!

SPEAKing Of Katy Perry...she took to her twitter page to lash out against Gaga's new video (we think) "Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke" ...referring to the religious imagery of upside crosses, edible rosaries, and sexy nun outfits.....hmmm does Perry have a point? I say we wait to hear Gaga's response on what exactly her video means...in the mean time...if anyone out there can help me figure this out please LET ME KNOW whaaat on earth is going on with my girl GaGa in the Alejandro video!


Did Katy Perry Really Just Diss Lady Gaga?

No comments: