Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

ROADTRIP

Sooo last week when the weather was absolutely fabulous... I was leaving class and decided you know what today is THE perfect day for a drive...but where to? Well where else but my favorite Beauty store...Ulta!! Lucky for me its only a short drive up 99 to our neighboring Altoona. The ride was absolutely gorgeous and of course I cranked up my radio, windows down...rocking out to the B! I swear it really is the soundtrack to my life...and it was perfect timing because right when our signal went out I picked up Hot 92 and it was playing the exact song I was just listening to on the B...then the B came back in ...went out and once again the same song "FORGET YOU"...was on...it is amazing how much music truly rules my life.


Sometimes you just need to take a drive/roadtrip maybe not necessarily to get away but just to remember that there is life outside the bubble you live in.


So I like to drive to Altoona once every month or two to $plurge on make-up and other beauty essentials...this time when I say $plurge I really went all out! I bought this badass Lorac eye shadow palette which has turned into my new favorite go to! It has the basic golds/whites along with two other spots ...green & black ..in looove with this! Got the usual Baremineral basics, Cargo bronzer to darken up my super light skin ( neeeed to hit the tanning bed) , and Benefit Bad Girl mascara. Yes I bought this and the liner because it was called "Bad Girl".



After making my hour long adventure through Ulta I haaave to stop at the best Sheetz in all of PA ( duuuh it was founded in Altoona!) where they have the one and only creamery with the one and only twisty's!!! mmmmm! These rock and despite having to burst I still went through the drive-thru ...just because.



All in all I would say it was successful.

No comments: